Ryan's Introduction to News

News Team,

Hello. My name is Ryan. The reason I chose to subscribe to this list is
because I like writing. My relatives read what I write and all say that
they are great. I have written books before (but have not published
them). I hope to write news for the Fedora Weekly News mailing list. I
hope that my articles will be looked over and read.

I am also on the Fedora Design Team. I have so far created two different
wallpapers that might be used in Fedora 16.

Thanks!!!
---Ryan