Re: Volunteer for Beat -Re: Ambassadors Vacation!

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Richard Vijay
<richardvj11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to volunteer to step in till you return. If there are
> volunteers more experienced and well suited,please go ahead with them.
> Let me know if you feel, i qualify :) We will catch up at IRC to clarify and
> a mini walk through.

This is awesome. Thank you for volunteering. :)

So here's how things are. I should probably write all of this down on
the Talk page of the Beat, but that's for later.

The beat page is at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Ambassadors

In the current form, the beat has 5 sections and almost all of them
should be self-explanatory. The lists that this beat covers include:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/campus-ambassadors/

Till date, I've usually begun reading the archives from a Wednesday
and ended up on the next Tuesday. So, if you are planning for this
week, you would start on 2011-06-08 and end on 2011-06-14. However,
this is not rigid and just something I've done for convenience.

The other thing I have is a small list of User: page links derived
from those who frequently post across the 3 mailing lists. I just
added them at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:FWN/Beats/Ambassadors
They are handy to have when reporting on the various threads and so
forth.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>