Ambassadors Beat taking a break !

I'll be on vacation starting this week till 2011-07-02.

Since the duration is long, I'll not really catch-up with the news on
the immediately next issue. It will make it unwieldy. If anyone does
want to fill in for the interim period, the Beat page has the template
sections I use and it is just a matter of reading up the archives to
write it out.

Till then, have fun ! :)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay