Re: FWN 275 status

On 05/20/2011 09:06 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 08:23:53AM -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:
On 05/17/2011 03:22 AM, sankarshan wrote:
2011/5/13 Pascal Calarco<pcalarco@xxxxxx>:

So far this week we have one beat in, Security Advisories.  Thanks to
Sankarshan for reporting on his status.  How are the rest of you doing?
I'll be working on the Beat today to get it caught up with the current
events. In short, the upcoming issue will have the Ambassadors Beat.

Thanks, Sankarshan!
Hi Pascal,

Will the copy be available on Fedora Insight?  The site is fully
functional at http://insight.fedoraproject.org, which is where you can
put your content.

BTW, in case you were concerned, it's no longer necessary for you to
worry about staging or development hosts -- you may simply use the
production site for content.

Paul, when I try to log in to the prod Insight instance, I am getting the following message:

"The username pcalarco has not been activated or is blocked."

I checked and am a member of cms_editors, and also changed my password, and that didn't work either.

I can get 270-275 into Insight once I can get access.  Thanks!

  - pascal