FWN 275 status

Hi News Team --

Apologies for being late in getting FWN together this week; I've been at
a conference in Milwaukee since Tuesday a.m. and leave tomorrow.

So far this week we have one beat in, Security Advisories.  Thanks to
Sankarshan for reporting on his status.  How are the rest of you doing?

There is no content this week for In the News.

Rashadul, do you have time to do the announcement beat this week?

Runa, its been several weeks since a Translation beat.  Is the team on
hiatus, extremely busy for F15, or something else?

Adam, how does you week look for a QA beat?

Guillermo, do you have any content for LATAM?

Thank you all!  If we do not have enough content, I might suggest that
we skip releasing an issue this week.

   - pascal