Fedora Weekly News 273 status

Hi News Team --

Thanks to Sankarshan for his beat and suggesting cleaning up the dormant
beats section of the wiki; I agree, and if those beats get revived in
the future, we can link them.

The other beats complete are In the News and Security Advisories.

Rashadul, what are your plans for the Announcements beat?  I can do this
if you are pressed for time this week, just let me know.

Adam, how is QA coming?  I know you are busy with Test Days and such.

Guillermo, do you have any new content for LATAM?

Thanks, everyone!

   - pascal