FWN 267: status

Hi News Team!

Thanks to Runa and Sankarshan for updating the wiki for their respective beat statuses!

In the News is in, as well as the Security Advisories beat.  I've emailed Guillermo to see if he can offer another one of his fabulous articles for the LATAM beat.

If I have time today, I may try to work up a Fedora Planet beat.

Adam W. and Neville: how are your plans for this next issue?  Many thanks!

Yours in Fedora,

  - pascal