FWN 258: status

Hi folks --

FWN 258 is coming together nicely!  Thanks to all the writers who've
responded thus far.

The last two beats we're waiting on are Planet Fedora and QA.  Adam B.
and Adam W., how do things look from your neck of the woods?

Thanks all!  Still enjoying the record snow here in Indiana, where we
had the largest single day snowfall ever on record last Friday of 37.8
inches -- its a winter wonderland!

   - pascal