FWN: break for the holidays?

News team --

Those of us in North America and Europe will likely be taking some time
away from work to be with family and have some rest and relaxation over
Christmastime.  I will be traveling and unavailable to work on the next
FWN Dec.22 and so wanted to suggest that we at least skip next issue and
perhaps the next two issues, returning Jan.5, 2011.

What would you like to do?  Thanks!

   - pascal