FWN 255

Hi News Team --

FWN 255 is basically done[1], excepting the Planet Fedora beat, so I
wanted to check in with Adam B. to see what his plans are regarding
that.  I can hold off for a few hours easily if need be.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to FWN this week!  I will send out
the FWN survey responses snapshot tomorrow.  We are at 165 responses so far!

   Best,

   - pascal

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue255