FWN 253: status

I've completed the Announcements, In The News, and Security Advisories
beat early, since I will be travelling for Thanksgiving here in the USA
later today.

Sankarshan also has the Ambassadors beat in (thank you!).

I won't be able to get to editing the rest of FWN 253 until Thursday am,
but will plan to ship out the issue by about Thursday 2010-11-25 1600
UTC (9:00 am EST), so whatever is complete by then will be included in 253.

Thanks in advance, and safe travels for those of you travelling!

   - pascal