FWN 241: Status

  Hi News Team --

Thanks, everyone for contributing to this week's issue!  I am getting to
this a bit late as I am in Belgium this week and am +6 hours from my
normal time.

I've got the Security Advisories beat in for this week; no new posts for
a In The News beat, so we'll skip that one for this issue.

I'm working up 241 right now and it should be out in a half-hour or so.
Thank you!

   - pascal