Re: FWN 236: beat status?

Pascal Calarco wrote:

> Thank you very much, Adam!  No problem, I'm putting the issue together now
> and will finish this off and ship it out early tomorrow AM.
>
> Thank you also Runa, Nicu, and Rashadul for contributing to this issue --
> much appreciated!

Arrgh! I guess there has been a mistake. The Translation beat currently up is
the same that was included in Issue #235. This week there has not been much
action to report and hence I did not add in any update.  I guess the 'Beats'
page was wrongly marked with a 'COMPLETE'. I changed it to 'NOT HAPPENING' now.

Apologies for the mix up.

regards
Runa

--