FAWN page on the Wiki, among other things.

I have created a page for FAWN on the wiki at FWN/FAWN, but I didn't know where to put a link to it. If anyone has any suggestions for the placing of the link, or for the page in general, they are much appreciated.

On another note: I'm finding that FAWN is both very long 30-35 minutes and very difficult to recite, and therefore, I would assume, difficult to listen to. I am planning on writing a script for FAWN 10.230. What does everyone think about that, and would someone be willing to write future scripts?

--
Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess