Re: Fedora Weekly News 230: any additional beats?

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 16:12:45 -0400,
  Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
> To date, we have the following beats in for FWN 230:
>
> - Planet
> - In the News
> - Design
> - Security Advisories
>
> Are there others that are forthcoming?  If you could just drop me a
> note, that would be great, thanks!

Are you guys reporting on feature approval for F14? FESCO has approved features
in the last couple of meetings. I am not sure if this is stuff you want
reported though, as the current list of approved features is available for
people who are interested. It might make more sense to report about it after
the deadline for new features has passed.