Security Advisories and In The News done for #230

There are no new stories reported for an In The News beat this week, so
we'll skip over that.  I've finished the Security Advisories beat a day
early as I have more time today than tomorrow to do so.

Adam B., I marked your beat as complete for this issue, per your email
to the list on Sunday.  Thanks!

   - pascal