Re: FWN 227: status

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 12:44:27PM -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:

> - Fedora Summer Coding

Student proposals went in last Friday and the mentors are head down
figuring out which projects to accept.  I don't think there is much
news yet, but I'll do a quick update that says just that.  Right now.
Before I get distracted.

Oh, wait, what was I going to do?

Ah, ha!  I did it.  Now to go mark the Beat as complete ...

Done.

Thanks again ... and you have no idea how long it took me to do that,
too many distractions! :)

- Karsten