Fwd: Wiki caching

News team, FYI.

  - pascal

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Wiki caching
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:58:58 -0400
From: Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: logistics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <logistics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just an FYI, for the release the infrastructure team has enabled a pretty
agressive caching scheme for the wiki.  What does this mean?  If you make
changes to a wiki page they may not show up for up to an hour.  We do this
every release and its usually not a problem.  We'll disable this caching
the day after the release.  Happy wiking.

	-Mike