RE: FWN 226: Beat status

From: news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karsten Wade [kwade@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 8:14 PM
To: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FWN 226: Beat status

Thanks again for the reminder!  I am going to do a quick update for
the Summer Coding beat.  Once we get the students picked and blogging
on the planet + the FSC blog planet, that's a good time to talk about
stopping the FSC beat (until it's needed again in Sep.)

- Karsten

Wonderful, thanks Karsten!

  - pascal