Fedora Insight: mobile version non-critical enhancement

Fedora Insight folk: here is another non-critical, non-blocker enhancement for post-F13 timeframe.

I've opened a new ticket on this:

and added this to the running list of FI items to work on:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Insight#Meeting_agenda:_2010-04-22

which can be discussed at the 4/22/10 FI meeting.

 - pascal