RE: update on FSC beat mistake

Sure, that's great that you did this, Karsten, and if you like, you could add this into the FSC beat and I could add this to a revised FWN 221.

I am going to be traveling starting tomorrow, but could amend this tonight if you'd like, or AdamW could help also.

  - pascal
From: news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karsten Wade [kwade@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 4:21 PM
To: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: update on FSC beat mistake

Just wanted a quick aside to the list to apologize for stepping
through the process today in fixing my mistake from yesterday.  If I
had pre-written most of my beat before the SIG meeting, I _think_ I
could have made the deadline.  (I had to adjust the schedule and get
the word out so I would have something to put in the beat.)

The updated news was important enough that I've been reblasting it
wherever I could, and I didn't want the news organizations that we
send FWN to see only the old content.  Hopefully my upate to announce@
covers any other watchers ...

For next week, I'll make sure to have my beat ready before the SIG
meeting, just in case the meeting drops another bombshell that eats up
my following 4+ hours!

cheers - Karsten