Fwd: Special attention: Summer Coding 2010

Which category(ies) does this fall under?

Larry Cafiero

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karsten Wade <kwade@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 8:53 PM
Subject: Special attention: Summer Coding 2010
To: news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the next couple of issues of FWN can we get some special attention
on the Fedora Summer Coding 2010 program?

This week, we have a deadline of Friday 09 April for people to post
ideas that students can work on.

http://iquaid.org/2010/04/06/ideas-for-summer-coding-due-by-9-april/

We are also looking for sponsors - corporations, academia,
foundations, consortia, and so forth:

http://iquaid.org/2010/04/02/seeking-sponsors-universities-corporations-foundations-individuals-creative-ideas/

We'll be meeting tomorrow (Wed.) at 1500 UTC, and after that, we'll be
doing any last minute fixes then ASAP pulling all the draft market off
this content:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_Coding_2010

That page has all the information each audience needs: students,
mentors, sub-projects, sponsors (funders), upstreams, Campus
Ambassadors, organizers, and Fedora and JBoss.org community.

I'm happy to do what I can - write a short bit, or just aggregate main
points and links on a schedule (when due?).

Thanks - Karsten
--
name:  Karsten 'quaid' Wade, Sr. Community Gardener
team:                Red Hat Community Architecture