Re: FWN: Announcement Beat

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/22/2010 03:00 PM, Neville A. Cross wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Larry Cafiero<larry.cafiero@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Pascal Calarco<pcalarco@xxxxxx>  wrote:
>>
>>> Are there other writers who also need more time?  Larry, Adam W., Neville,
>>> Ryan, what are your plans for this issue?
>>>
>> Yes, but I won't be able to file Ambassadors for a couple of hours.
>>

> <snip>
>
> Marketing Beat is completed.

Thank you, Neville!

  - pascal

Thank you for the reply. It would always be great to have the FWN Announcement each week even though the contents are less.

FWN is unique publication by Fedora and its Community, so it would be always wise not to change the classical tradition of the FWN release Schedule(bi-weekly).

Monday is one of my busy days of the week, and most of the time I miss to update the announcement beat on time for that.

If would be great if you all agree the deadline for this week's issue to Wednesday by 20:00 UTC.

Thanking you,

Rashadul Islam