Fedora Weekly News 217: status

Hi beat writers --

Thanks to everyone who contributed a beat for this week's issue!  I am
starting to pull the issue together now.

Rashadul, I put together the announcements beat for you this week.
Thanks to Larry for the update for Ambassadors.

Neville is participating in the Marketing FAD right now, so he'll likely
want to skip this week and have a Marketing beat in next week's FWN, and
Ryan is also there, so likely no KDE this week either.

   - pascal