Re: FWN 215

Hi Adam --

Awesome, thanks!  I've got the basic issue together with just the
summary needing writing now, which is about half done.  I also took care
of Announcements and the first of a new beat, "Fedora In the News," that
we discussed on the Marketing list last week.

I have to head out for my radio show 10pm-midnight, but I can finish
this up in about an hour or so if you don't get to it before then, and
then I can send out to the lists.  Thanks!

   - pascal