FWN 215

Hi folks --

I've had a day consumed with meetings, and will be working on getting
FWN pieced together and out the door this evening.  Thanks for everyone
who has contributed to this issue thus far, and let me know if anyone
needs some more time to finish your beat as I am always happy to hold off!

Larry and Adam, thanks for the status updates!

   - pascal