KDE beat done-ish

hey,

KDE beat is done, and should be ready to ship, barring a few scheduling
snafus...:

This week, I write about the KDE SC 4.4 release, which is supposed to be
happening Tuesday. I've written the beat in its current state to reflect this,
making the assumption that we will also be shipping on Tuesday. However, there
is some discussion on the KDE developer lists whether the release should be
delayed to ship a security patch. As such, I may need to go in and retouch my
beat before this issue is composed.

What timeframe were we planning on composing and shipping FWN this week,
Pascal?

Thanks, Ryan

--
Ryan Rix