Re: Zikula Weekly Meeting

On 15/12/09 11:32 PM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:

We used to have a weekly Zikula meeting before the licensing issues
brought us to a screeching halt.  We are mostly beyond that, now.  To
meet the Insight time-line Zikula needs to be up and running in 2.5
months (at Alpha).  That would also work for Docs as well.

The following people need to be at the meeting:

David (ke4qqq)
Eric (Sparks)
Mel (mchua)
Simon (itbegins)
Anyone else?

I am certainly not a need to be there person, and can't contribute to what needs to be done on the technical side, but will likely show up to the meetings if my schedule permits to learn and track this vis-a-vis FWN so I can keep the news team up to date on this. Thanks!

  - pascal

If those NEED people could send me their available times I'll put
together a time to meet.

Also, we could use some additional packagers.  If you would like to help
us out, please let me know that as well and I'll include your schedule
in my consideration.

Thanks,
Eric