Holidays?

Hi FWN'ers,

I didn't know if anyone had discussed whether FWN would be on hiatus
for the holidays.  I have no opinion on the matter, but I know in the
past FWN has often taken a break for a few weeks at the end of the
calendar year.  If the editors and contributors decide to have one,
I'll be sure to pass on any hiatus information where I normally
circulate the FWN itself.  Just wanted to let people know the option
was there if needed.