Re: Latest issue link still redirecting to issue 204 instead of 205

Hi Bruno --

Many thanks for your interest and concern!

Issue 205 is not finished yet, but still in draft form. I am hoping that we'll get Marketing and Quality Assurance beats today, and then this will be sent out in the normal channels. We made much progress with Fedora Insight over the weekend, but there is still design and templating work to be done, so for this issue, it will be hosted on the wiki as it has been. Many of us have been at FUDCon in Toronto, which is why this has taken longer than usual.

  Best regards,

   - pascal