From: fedora-news-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx <fedora-news-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-news-list <fedora-news-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon Dec 07 17:55:44 2009
Subject: FAWN for FWN 205

Hello all,

I plan to record the pilot episode of Fedora's Audible Weekly News(FAWN) in 6-7 hours. I will announce that it is out on this list, my blog, and my personal Identi.ca and Twitter accounts.

I am curious as to whether or not I can place the following tag under the "Fedora Weekly News Issue 205" header:
"Fedora Weekly News Issue 205 is also available as an Ogg Vorbis audio file."
This statement would have a "3" superscript(assuming the current version online doesn't change) that would point to the file link.

Furthermore, how do we want to syndicate this?
--
Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess