Re: Fedora Insight HackFest @ FUDCon Toronto today!

Simon created a workaround for the livepipe error I was experiencing:

(11:18:39 AM) itbegins: so to fix it I've symlinked javascript/livepipe to the pagemaster version
(11:18:58 AM) itbegins: in SVN, the pagemaster team have fixed this problem so it pulls from /javscript if available, and if not uses the bundled version

Simon also explained that the values for a publication field; fieldtype:list, should be defined in the categories module. Grokking the linkage between the Beat pubfield and a list of values in the category module is next I think. However, I'm going to have to signoff and get started on some weekend errands for now.