Simon's FUDCon zikula session notes

Simon Birtwistle's talk, just completed, on zikula - a CMS that's going to be used by Docs and Marketing and News (in various ways for each). It was awesomeness, and the crowd was fun.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-room-2/2009-12-05/fudcon-room-2.2009-12-05-19.04.html

Max and I had this transcribing-tag-team-thing going on here, so the full logs are pretty complete (WOO! LOGS!) - we ended with a game plan for the hackfest on Sunday and Monday, which I'll post shortly.

--Mel