Re: FWN 203 status

That would be fantastic, Chaitanya. Marketing Fedora is really at the core of what FWN tries to achieve. Thanks for your efforts and contribution!

 - pascal

chaitanya mehandru wrote:
Hi Pascal,
I realize the critical need for marketing beat at this time. I will be available regularly as of now to write the following marketing beat. Please let me know in case you have chosen somebody else already.

Thanks,
Chaitanya