Re: FWN 203 status

Sorry for the delay in sending mail out; no KDE beat this week. There will be
one next week (I'm writing it tomorrow to get out in front of it ;)

On Mon 23 November 2009 9:56:52 am Pascal Calarco wrote:
> Hi folks --
>
> Are all of the beats in that are expected for today?  We have neither a
> marketing beat or an announcements beat, which are both really critical
> following a release launch.
>
> I am going to write up at least the announcements beat.  We need to find
> new writers for both of these if Rashadul and Chaitanya aren't able to
> write them on a regular basis.  I can likely pick up both if need be for
> awhile, but it would be nice to get some more folk involved.
>
> I'll target 203 to launch in a couple hours, unless I hear anything
> different.  If you need more time, just let me know!  Thanks to everyone
> who contributed to this issue!
>
>   - pascal

Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash@xxxxxxxxx          | MSN: phrkonaleash@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.