FWN 203 status

Hi folks --

Are all of the beats in that are expected for today? We have neither a marketing beat or an announcements beat, which are both really critical following a release launch. I am going to write up at least the announcements beat. We need to find new writers for both of these if Rashadul and Chaitanya aren't able to write them on a regular basis. I can likely pick up both if need be for awhile, but it would be nice to get some more folk involved.

I'll target 203 to launch in a couple hours, unless I hear anything different. If you need more time, just let me know! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this issue!

 - pascal