FWN 197 coming out now and Fedora Insight next steps

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this week's issue!

Larry, I tweaked your news item on UTOSC a bit from last week.

Chaitanya, when you miss a beat due to work and such this is no problem, just let the list know and try to incorporate coverage of the missed dates into the next issue's beat. Thanks!

If anyone intends to join the FWN meeting tonight, please edit the wiki and add yourself to the page at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Fedora_News_2009-10-13

Runa, Nicu, Mel and I met last Thursday, and you can catch up on that discussion at the bottom of the agenda there:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Fedora_News_2009-10-08

Next week's issue will be the first we'll be authoring and editing on the zikula platform for Fedora Insight. I would encourage all current beat writers to establish an account on the test FAS system and try out FI this week. I will be writing up a FAQ for beat writers tonight on what they need to know for the transition. A WYSIWYG editor, xinhu, is currently being packaged for Fedora Insight. More details in the minutes above.

Questions, comments most welcome.  Thanks all!

  - pascal