Fedora News IRC Meeting: 10/8/09 06:00 UTC & 10/12 15:00 UTC

Many thanks to Larry and Adam W. who responded yesterday!

Mel was visiting here at Notre Dame and we talked about FWN on FI a bit, and we talked about the points Dale and Adam W. had brought up. Mel also revealed some wiki shortcuts I could be using, which will save me probably 10-15 mins. per week on editing FWN in the wiki. Yeah!

So, it looks like the best time to hold a meeting this week would be Thursday at 06:00 UTC or 10:00 am Eastern, and then Larry is more available next week, so perhaps we could meet next Monday at either 15:00 UTC or 7:00 pm Eastern or 16:00 UTC or 8:00 pm Eastern. This would allow Dale to also join, if he is available. Guys, do you have a preference between the two? Mine would be 16:00 UTC.

This will be no longer than one hour, and I will work up an agenda on the wiki for this today, although not until this afternoon as my morning is booked solid.

Questions or concerns?  Let me know!

 - pascal