Doodle responses for FWN on Fedora Insight

Hi News Team --

To date, only one other new team member has indicated their availability for meeting this week or next to discuss plans and practicalities of moving FWN from the wiki to Zikula.  We really need to have good participation on this for us to be a success, so could you please take a few moments to indicate when you could meet for an hour this week or next.  I'm willing to have a couple meetings to accomodate everyone's schedules.  Thx!

  - pascal