Re: [Fwd: Re: Marketing-trac: #32: Get a News workflow for FI]

On 09/26/2009 08:35 PM, Dale Bewley wrote:
On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 23:23 -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:
Mel and News Team:

what do you think about taking FWN 194 and entering each of the beats in
in Zukula as individual entries to see how this would work?  Dale has
tried this out a bit with part of his beat last week.  What about
working up an entire issue as the next step?  I can make some time for
this, this week.

I'm sorry, I had 4 days of jury duty and then had to catch up with work,
so I haven't had any time to ponder Zikula or much else as of late.

No worries, Dale - I think we've all had a lot to keep up with the last few weeks.

Would folks still be interested in trying this out? Pascal, Dale, do you want to schedule in a sprint on IRC sometime (so we can blast through "how do I do X in Zikula?" questions faster together?

--Mel