Re: [Fwd: Re: Marketing-trac: #32: Get a News workflow for FI]

On 09/21/2009 11:23 PM, Pascal Calarco wrote:
Mel and News Team:

what do you think about taking FWN 194 and entering each of the beats in
in Zukula as individual entries to see how this would work? Dale has
tried this out a bit with part of his beat last week. What about working
up an entire issue as the next step? I can make some time for this, this
week.

This gets a +1 from me - I'm in training and out of commission until Saturday, but putting an old issue up on our test instance seems like a great way to test the waters.

Anyone who's interested in helping with this will need the admin login for zikula on pt6 (http://publictest6.fedoraproject.org/zikula/ - it's down right now though) which can be obtained by pinging me, mizmo, itbegins, mmcgrath, Affix, or rbergeron.

I think the most likely outcome of this round of playing with zikula is not a finished workflow, but a specification of what the finished workflow should look like, so that we can do whatever tinkering is needed to make that happen.

Thanks!

--Mel