Re: FWN 194

Pascal --

Sorry not to get back to you earlier -- no Ambassadors this week. We'll have Software Freedom Day reports next week.

Larry

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for everyone's beats for this week.  I am putting together the issue now, and am wondering if there are any more beats for this week? I can hold off if folks need more time.

 - pascal