Re: KDE beat 'done'

Hi Ryan --

Thanks so much for volunteering to do this beat! This looks great, I don't see anything that really needs changes. Go ahead and mark it as complete, and I'll edit as needed when I put the issue together tomorrow.

 - pascal

Ryan Rix wrote:
Hi,

I've just finished up the KDE beat for this week.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/KDE#Post_4.3.1_fixes

As this is my first beat for FWN, I was hoping that someone could look over it to verify that it fits with the style of FWN, if there is an official style. I will mark the entry as COMPLETED when I get a confirmation that it is fit for release.
Ryan