OT: News List on GMane?

Hi,

Is this list subscribable via GMane or any other nntp gateway? I'm a little
OCD about the grouping of mailing list versus email and am just curious of
whether the list is on GMane or, if it is not, if it would be okay to add.

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
Our ISP is having {switching,routing,SMDS,frame relay} problems

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash@xxxxxxxxx          | MSN: phrkonaleash@xxxxxxxxx
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.