"How to contribute to a beat"

Rashadul asked some questions about contributing to FWN and I realized I couldn't find any answers (but perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places) and that the way I'd figured out how to do a beat was by looking at the wiki and copying what everyone else had done.

This scaffolding may therefore be (1) inaccurate and (2) unnecessary, but since I was emailing Rashadul with it anyway, I thought I'd just post it up in case it helps any.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats#Contribute

--Mel