Translation Beat... minor update

Hi,
I sneaked in a small edit (Orcan Ogetbill's FAS id) to the Translation Beat after marking it as 'COMPLETE'. Hope I did not break any protocols. In case I did, much apologies and it would be really great if someone can point me to the correct procedure.

The current version is now 'COMPLETE' and ready to go into this week's edition.

Thanks
Runa