Zikula needs

Pascal (and anyone else interested),

As you know, there's a team of people working on fielding a content
management system, Zikula, for use by various Fedora teams.  Some
teams already have established requirements.  I'd like to establish a
list of what your team would like to do with Zikula as well.  If that
list already exists somewhere, feel free to point me to it.  If not,
this would be a good time for us to put it together.

* Ideally, how often does the team want to see news produced?

* Would you want to produce a continuous feed, or have a regular
  publication date?

* Are there wish-list features in publishing the wiki doesn't offer
  that the Zikula CMS might provide?  (RSS, community story
  submission, others...)

I'm open to a set meeting time, or we can hash this out on the list
here.  Ideally, I'd like to have this input gathered by Monday night,
so I can pass it on to the rest of the Zikula team.