Fedora News on Zikula

Last Wednesday the Zikula team met to discuss our current progress for
rolling out Zikula as the CMS replacement for docs.fp.o.  During that
meeting it was discussed that the News Project is also interested in
using Zikula as well.

We've created a development status page[1] for Zikula which includes
information on our meetings, links to the previous meeting minutes, and
a list of modules that are needed to be packaged.  I'd like for someone
from the News project to join us at our meetings so we can better learn
what is needed to make Zikula work for News!

I'd also like to point out that there are many different modules[2]
available for Zikula.  If you see something that you'd like to
incorporate into the News instance of Zikula please feel free to put it
on the list[1] under "Required for Fedora Weekly News".  If you would
like to package it we have template SPEC files available to help.
Otherwise let Eric (Sparks)[3] or David (KE4QQQ)[4] know that it needs
to be packaged and we'll put it on the to-do list.

I'd appreciate someone contacting me (either on this list, the logistics
list, or direct) so I will have a point-of-contact for this project.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula
[2] http://community.zikula.org/module-Extensions.htm
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sparks
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ke4qqq