Re: Fedora Weekly News 180

Hi Jesse --

I am sorry we missed this one; we'll be sure to cover this for the next issue, many thanks for the link! This would probably have normally been covered in either the Developments beat (for which we're currently searching for a new writer), or perhaps the Marketing beat, which our writer hasn't been able to get to.

  Best,

  - pascal