RE: virt is in the wirks

Thanks much, Dale!  I will hold back sending this out until I hear from you, and will check again around noon or so.

  - pascal

From: fedora-news-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [fedora-news-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dale Bewley [dlbewley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:32 PM
To: fedora-news-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: virt is in the wirks

Hi all,
I'm back in the saddle and working on the virt beat today. I'll have a
long break at some point in the day and will return to work on it late
tonight. If you could wait as long as possible, maybe in the morning?
I'll have more content.

I didn't get a chance to say it before. We'll miss you Oisin. You were a
huge part of what is good about FWN.